Legal Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website, you indicate your acknowledgment and acceptance of the following rules and conditions. These rules and conditions may change from time to time, and you agree to be bound by any such changes when posted on this website. Compel Technology Inc. (Compel) reserves all of its rights at law and equity, including the right to block access to this website from your Internet address if you violate any of these rules and conditions
All content on this site (including text, graphics, logos, and images) is the property of Compel. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Compel. All software used on this site is the property of Compel or its software suppliers. All content on this site may be used for review purposes only. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this site is strictly prohibited without prior written approval from Compel Inc.
All information contained on this website is provided “as is”, without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability, merchantable quality, title, fitness for a particular purpose, security, accuracy and non-infringement. Compel may add or change the information contained on this website without notice. Under no circumstances shall Compel be liable for any errors or omissions in the content of this website, or for any reliance placed on information obtained through this website. It is your responsibility to evaluate all aspects of the information or other content available through this website.
Links to other sites
This website contains a number of links to third-party sites. Compel does not control these linked sites, which you may use at your own risk, and is not responsible for the contents of any linked site, any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites.
Welcome to the Compel (“Compel’s”) Web site (“Site”). Please feel free to browse the Site, but, remember that Compel retains copyrights on all text, data, images, audio, video, or other materials in the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for noncommercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site, including text, data, images, audio, video, and other materials for public or commercial purposes without the written permission of Compel. Compel reserves all other rights pertaining to the Site.
Your access and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions, and acknowledge that any other agreement between you and Compel concerning your use of the Site are superseded by these Terms and Conditions and of no force or effect. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Site.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Compel. Compel neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe on the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Compel.
2. While Compel uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Compel makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy or suitability for any purpose. Compel assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
3. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither Compel nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive, or other damages whatsoever arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site, even if Compel has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or conditions, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Compel also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damage to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property, or for any loss or corruption of data on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site. In no event shall Compel’s total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing the Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Compel or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Compel free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by Compel. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of such images may violate, without limitation, copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively, “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are Trademarks of Compel or third parties. A list of Compel’s major trademarks is set forth below. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Compel or the third party owner, as applicable. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site is strictly prohibited. You also are advised that Compel will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
7. Compel has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Compel is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Compel of the Site.
Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
8. Although Compel may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the links on the Site, Compel is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
9. Compel may at any time change these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting without notice to you. Your use of our Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms and Conditions as changed. Also, Compel may at any time terminate your rights under these Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion, if you fail to comply with any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials obtained from this Site and all copies thereof.
10. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and Canada, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts law. You agree that any dispute arising from or relating in any way to this Site will be brought exclusively in the Province of Ontario and you irrevocably agree to submit to the jurisdiction of such courts. You further agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Compel and its agents and affiliates against any claim, liability, expense or damages arising from or relating to your use of the Site. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not effect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Compel’s name and logo are trademarks of Compel Technology Inc. All other trademarks appearing on the Site are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
© Compel Technology Inc., 2016. All rights reserved